Estic d'acord Aquesta plana web guarda petits fragments d'informació (cookies) en el vostre dispositiu amb la finalitat d'oferir un millor contingut i per a finalitats estadístiques. Vostè pot desactivar l'ús de cookies modificant la configuració del seu navegador. Navegar per la nostra plana web sense canviar la configuració del navegador fa que vostè ens està autoritzant a emmagatzemar aquesta informació en el seu dispositiu.
URL per la candidatura
Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep learning tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced full-stack Software Engineer with a background in Django development. Previous experience in AI or NLP companies is a plus.
As a Software Engineer at Citibeats, your job will be to.
If you're motivated to see your work applied by some of the world's leading organizations battling the health and social impacts of coronavirus, helping inform the distribution of funding in developing countries, or investing in new infrastructure according to citizens' needs, this role could be for you.
- Develop new features for the platform.
- Develop API endpoints as well as micro-services.
- Develop frontend components.
- Debug and fix bugs.
- Code review your colleagues’ work.
- Discuss with the team the best way to approach each challenge.
- Daily stand-up.
- Write useful documentation about the technical aspects of the platform.
- Highly proficient in Python and SQL. Experience with Django is highly desirable.
- Experience with Angular, Vue.js or React.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs definition and development.
- Experience in Agile development.
- A passion for beautiful and performant code.
- Proactive and decisive attitude that ‘make things happen’.
- An understanding of time-to-market in the software industry.
You may be a good fit if you have previous experience or an interest in developing your knowledge in any of the following technologies (not all required):
- Toolkits such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy or similar.
- Deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras or similar.
- SaaS development.
- Micro-service oriented architectures.
- Serverless framework.
The minimal requirements are:
- 3 years of proven experience in a Software Engineer position, using Python as the main language. Django is highly desirable.
- 1 year of experience with Angular, Vue.js or React.
- 1 year of experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English.
- Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the AI game.
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project.
- Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
- Our offices are located in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach!
- Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home.
- Chance to become an expert in a new technological field.
- Full-time position based in Barcelona.
- 6 months trial period + permanent contract.
- Salary range: 30k€
Please send your resume to careers(at)citibeats.com// via PythonBarcelona: https://www.meetup.com/python-barcelona/messages/83644842
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Citibeats organizes unstructured data via natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning.